SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Serve as an attending surgical oncologist at The Emory Clinic, Inc., Crawford Long Hospital, Emory University Hospital, Veterans Affairs Medical Center and other sites that may be deemed necessary by the Section leader over time.
- Participate in the clinical education, training and development of residents through practice-site rotation activities and conferences.
- Participate in the development of unique and collaborative research specific to surgical oncology.
- Participate in the administrative operations of the Clinic sub-section / section or University division based upon assignments determined by the Section Chief and/or Sub-section Chief.
- Board Certified General Surgeon with post-graduate training in Surgical Oncology
- A valid, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
- A controlled Substance Registration Drug Enforcement Administration Certificate
- Must sign the Non-Compete Agreement of The Emory Clinic, Inc. as a condition of employment.
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
Emory University is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.