The Emory University Department of Neurology is now recruiting a full-time, board-certified neurologist, with specialized training in neuromuscular disorders. This new faculty member will become an active member of the neurology clinical care team; focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with neuromuscular diseases and developing expertise as a clinical researcher. The position will include time doing outpatient clinic and outpatient EMGs.
• Graduate of an accredited, four-year medical school.
• Graduate of an accredited, post-graduate residency program in Neurology
• Graduate of an accredited fellowship in neuromuscular or clinical neurophysiology/ EMG
• Board Eligible/Board certified
• Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Georgia
• Current DEA registration