SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
• Serve as a colorectal surgeon for the Division of Colorectal Surgery within the Department of Surgery with an active inpatient and outpatient practice focused on colorectal surgery.
• Participate in the clinical education, training and development of residents through practice-site rotation activities and conferences.
• Participate in the development of unique and collaborative research specific to surgical oncology.
• Participate in the administrative operations of the Clinic sub-section / section or University division based upon assignments determined by the Section Chief and/or Sub-section Chief.
• Board Certified General Surgeon with post-graduate training in Surgical Oncology
• A valid, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
• A controlled Substance Registration Drug Enforcement Administration Certificate
• Must sign the Non-Compete Agreement of The Emory Clinic, Inc. as a condition of