The Division of Pulmonology, Allergy/Immunology, Cystic Fibrosis and Sleep (PACS) at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta & Emory University School of Medicine is expanding to meet the needs of a growing pediatric community. Through a collaborative arrangement between Emory University and Children's, PACS serves as the primary provider of Allergy/Immunology clinical services at Egleston hospital and at a thriving subspecialty pediatric practice. In addition, PACS Allergy/Immunology faculty spend time staffing the Adult Allergy/Immunology clinics at The Emory Clinic. Finally, there is opportunity to provide pediatric allergy services at the Asthma Center at Hughes Spalding on the Grady campus. Therefore, the team is now recruiting two full-time, board-certified/board eligible allergist/immunologists at the Assistant or the Associate Professor level in the Department of Pediatrics to become active members of the pediatric allergy/immunology clinical care team; to contribute to an area in the Division’s allergy/immunology clinical care program such as severe asthma in both children and adults, post transplant immunologic disorders, congenital primary immune deficiencies, adult immunologic disorders, food allergies, and eosinophillic gastrointestinal disorders; and develop expertise as a clinical educator.
Key facts about the Division of Pulmonology, Allergy/Immunology, Cystic Fibrosis and Sleep:
• We manage a robust outpatient program caring for children with a variety of allergic and immunologic disorders
• We collaborate with the Department of Medicine to provide a full service outpatient Allergy and Immunology clinic for adults.
• Our asthma clinical program focuses on children with severe asthma and is a multidisciplinary program with both pulmonologists and allergists. This clinical program is strengthened by an outstanding clinical and translational research program in severe asthma
• We have full service pulmonary function testing labs in both the hospital and clinic.
• We have exceptional, interdisciplinary clinical programs with colleagues in rheumatology, genetics, endocrinology, pulmonology, ENT, and gastroenterology
• We have fellowship programs in allergy/immunology, pediatric pulmonary, adult pulmonary, and in sleep that attract excellent candidates
Interested candidates, please forward letters of inquiry and curriculum vitae to Arlene Stecenko, MD, Chief of PACS
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
Emory University is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.